|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||3.6L FLAT 6 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||4 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
Vehicle OverviewService Records dating back to 04,1996 for this completely Stock 993 which is rare at best, these low owner count and low mileage examples are becoming harder to find on the market as of late and one with detailed service records even harder .
The Porsche 993 is the internal designation for the Porsche 911 model manufactured and sold between January 1994 and early 1998 (model years 1995-1998 in the United States), replacing the 964. Its discontinuation marked the end of air-cooled 911 models.
The 993 was much improved over, and quite different from its predecessor. According to Porsche, every part of the car was designed from the ground up, including the engine and only 20% of its parts were carried over from the previous generation. Porsche refers to the 993 as "a significant advance, not just from a technical, but also a visual perspective." Porsche's engineers devised a new light-alloy subframe with coil and wishbone suspension (an all new multi-link system), putting behind the previous lift-off oversteer and making significant progress with the engine and handling, creating a more civilized car overall providing an improved driving experience. The 993 was also the first 911 to receive a six speed transmission.
The 993 had several variants, as its predecessors, varying in body style, engines, drivetrains and included equipment. Power was increased by the addition of the VarioRam system, which added additional power, particularly in the mid-ranges, and also resulted in a more throttle noise at higher revs; as a consequence, resulted in a 15% increase in power over its predecessor.
The external design of the Porsche 993, penned by English designer Tony Hatter, retained the basic body shell architecture of the 964 and other earlier 911 models, but with revised exterior panels, with much more flared wheel arches, a smoother front and rear bumper design, an enlarged retractable rear wing and teardrop mirrors.
A 993 was promoted globally via its role of the safety car during the 1994 Formula One season.
This model comes with 2 keys, 1 valet key, books and an ORIGINAL MSRP of $82,148.00!!!
Act fast because this one will not last long! If you are interested in this exceptional vehicle, and would like to schedule an appointment to come look at it, or have questions. Please contact us at (954) 428-5636. Or email us at: email@example.com. We offer financing and warranty options along with welcoming your trade-ins (we pay top dollar for your vehicle!). We can also assist you in shipping your new vehicle anywhere in the world!
Domani Motor Cars have been family owned for 30 years, and in the same location since 2002 with lots of happy customers that keep coming back to us! We specialize in exceptionally clean vehicles and only offer vehicles that are the best in their category. Our customers have come to expect nothing less than the best from Domani Motor Cars! We specialize in providing that personal touch that makes such a big difference when purchasing a vehicle.
Contact us today at 866-666-3362 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Contact Us at 866-666-3362
Domani Motor Cars Inc.70 SW 10th St. , Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Call Us About This Vehicle: 866-666-3362
- 205/50ZR17 front tires
- 255/40ZR17 rear tires
Features & Specifications*
- 3.6L SOHC EFI aluminum alloy air-cooled 6 cyl engine
- 4-speed tiptronic dual-function transmission w/shift lock & key lock features
- Hydraulically activated single-disc dry clutch
- DME dual ignition system w/dual knock sensor system
- Fully integrated electronic ignition
- 75 amp battery
- 115 amp alternator
- Welded, unitized construction, double-sided, zinc-galvanized steel body
- Independent MacPherson struts front suspension w/aluminum alloy lower control arms, negative steering roll radius
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/LSA, self-stabilizing toe characteristics
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- 205/55ZR16 SBR tires (front)
- 245/45ZR16 SBR tires (rear)
- 5-Spoke pressure-cast alloy wheels w/locks
- 16" x 7.0 wheels (front)
- 16" x 9.0 wheels (rear)
- Force-sensitive pwr-assist rack & pinion steering
- Pwr-assisted 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes w/brake pad wear indicator
- Anti-lock brake system
- 19.4 gallon fuel tank
- Full pwr top w/automatic latching/unlatching
- Speed-dependent extendable rear spoiler
- Modular ellipsoid headlights w/variable focus & washer system
- Fog lights integrated into front apron
- Third brake light
- Electrically adjustable & heated outside rearview mirrors
- Tinted glass w/graduated tint windshield
- Dual windshield wiper system w/heated nozzles
- 2 + 2 Seating
- Cloth reclining bucket seats w/elect height adjustment
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Backlit analog instrumentation w/tachometer,oil pressure/oil temp/oil level/ fuel level gauges & corresponding warning lights
- Trip odometer
- 6-function computerized driver-information center
- Pwr windows
- 1-Key central locking/alarm system w/fixed light emitting diodes, remote entry, immobilizer system
- Cruise control
- CFC-free air conditioning w/automatic temp control, particle filters
- AM/FM digital display stereo cassette radio w/6 speakers
- Cassette/coin holder
- Windshield antenna w/signal amplifier
- Analog quartz clock
- Dual sunvisor mirrors
- Interior light w/delayed shutoff
- Driver & front passenger air bag supplemental restraint system
- Front/rear 3-point inertia reel seatbelts
- Anti-lock braking system
- Brake pad wear indicator
- 34,255 Miles
- All Regular Scheduled Maintenance Performed
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
- Dealer Maintained
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Panels / Headliner
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Accidents
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed